Women use many skills and a lot of wisdom, experience, and courage in their roles as mothers, caregivers, community workers, leaders, and paid employees.
Women show leadership in many ways:
- Women work hard to raise healthy children and build caring communities
- Women take responsibility for running a household with limited money
Women have many skills, but they do not always see those skills as useful for leadership roles.
The goals of this Conference are to:
- Increase how much and how many women participate in leadership at all levels
- Recognise the skills, knowledge, and expertise of women
- Develop women’s leadership abilities through specific facilitation and networking techniques
- Promote and establish a network of supportive women who can help each other achieve leadership
From essential management skills to relationship building and coaching, participants of this conference will walk away with skills that will help them succeed as leaders and managers.
The Conference includes
- Sessions featuring topics aimed at enhancing your leadership skills, personal life and professional career
- Lunch and refreshments
- Delegate packs
- Networking opportunities
Speaker: Nadie de Bruin - Owner and Founder of NDJ Consultants and MPowrMe
Please contact us for more information on the course content, training schedule, cost and bookings.
NDJ Consultants is a Skills Development Firm established in 1999 specialising in management studies and professional skills designed to assist companies in achieving desired outcomes through focusing people on organisational visions and improving strategic intent, professional conduct, working relationships and culture in order to boost productivity.
The business model is based upon a powerful infrastructure, with extended skills obtained through a database of contractors within various disciplines and our operations stretch into all major centres within Southern Africa, with a central support centre to provide support to all learners anywhere in Southern Africa as well as other cross border countries.The key to our success lies in superior subject matter knowledge as well as a practical approach in order to fill the gap between text book and real-life scenarios experienced by individuals and companies on a daily basis.
Our vision is to help people and businesses build their skills by providing exceptional services, products and solutions through the use of highly skilled personnel that will facilitate the effective use of our resources at the highest level of personal interaction with our clients. ...