Organizations, regardless of industry sector, know the rising costs of occupying buildings and providing support services to maintain and improve business operations. Facility Managers/Supervisors, Work and Asset Managers are all key contributors to improved quality, risk-reduction, and overall profitability of an organization.This competency based course will take you through the fundamentals of Facilities Management, developing and enhancing skills, knowledge and attitudes in Supply Chain and Facility Management which will lead to effective and efficient operation of built assets and the organizational activities that function within them.
- Planning operations of work areas within a facility
- Managing the operations of the facility under your responsibility
- Being able to procure good & services
- Assisting in the administration & finalisation of contracts
- Maintaining sections of a facility under your responsibility according to operational requirements
- Monitoring & maintaining costs and records
- Compiling a risk and risk mitigation plan for the required facility
- Understanding the growing concern of environmental issues relating to managing facilities
- Understanding the Importance of SCM as an Enabler of Effective Service Delivery
- The Principles of Modern Warehouse Operations
- Discussing Warehouse Space, Design and Management
- Managing the Inventory Control Function
- Applying Inventory, Analysis, and Product Classification
|No. of Days:||5|
Intelligent Africa develops, market and manage training programs and conferences to both the private and public sector throughout Africa.
Established in 2004, our team is experienced and professional. Through our multi-national, multi-language team we have clients in man African countries.
By using critical market research methods in the designing and production of our events, we are able to identify the unique challenges facing local and African businesses today. Our commitment to service excellence means that we deliver genuine business solutions at competitive rates. Our research-driven, tailor-made events relate directly to market movements and environmental changes. Intelligent Africa draws on a diverse pool of industry professionals in the production and staging of its events, in order to provide delegates with the ultimate learning experience. Our qualified presenters are accredited and have vast experience in their areas of expertise.
Not only do our subject-matter experts possess a wealth of knowledge, relevant qualifications and solid industry experience, but they are required to demonstrate exceptional presentation/facilitation skills in order to keep delegates interested and focused at all times. ...