- Define non-performing loans and the indicators of non-performing loans
- Criteria for the Classification of Non-Performing Loans – Including COVID 19
- Explain the principles of borrower credit ratings and provisioning
- Determine the speed that banks can enforce their terms and collaterals and securities
- Use NPL guidelines to your advantages, rather than the customers’ preferences
- What banks can do to recover the non-performing loans from customers and their guarantors
- Negotiate with the customers confidently, rather than be threatened or abused
- Alternative approaches to NPLs management and recovery structures
- Understand different NPLs recovery strategies/techniques
- Understand IFRS 9 accounting standard for NPL management - Including COVID 19
|No. of Days:||5|
Intelligent Africa develops, market and manage training programs and conferences to both the private and public sector throughout Africa.
Established in 2004, our team is experienced and professional. Through our multi-national, multi-language team we have clients in man African countries.
By using critical market research methods in the designing and production of our events, we are able to identify the unique challenges facing local and African businesses today. Our commitment to service excellence means that we deliver genuine business solutions at competitive rates. Our research-driven, tailor-made events relate directly to market movements and environmental changes. Intelligent Africa draws on a diverse pool of industry professionals in the production and staging of its events, in order to provide delegates with the ultimate learning experience. Our qualified presenters are accredited and have vast experience in their areas of expertise.
Not only do our subject-matter experts possess a wealth of knowledge, relevant qualifications and solid industry experience, but they are required to demonstrate exceptional presentation/facilitation skills in order to keep delegates interested and focused at all times. ...