This nationally accredited and internationally recognised HR Management qualification will give you the skills and the background to become a highly sought after HR Practitioner or HR Manager. Learn the skills and knowledge for strategic planning for human resources management and practices. Acquisition, development and utilisation of people. Establishment and improvement of labour and employee relations. Compensation and administration related to human resources management and practices.
Status: Accredited course
Type & reward: National Diploma - NQF Level 5 (SAQA ID 61592)
Provided by: SABPP
- Grade 12, old Standard 10 or equivalent, or relevant NQF Level 4 qualification, such as the FETC in HR Management and Practices Support
- Learners must be at least 16 years of age
- The ability to read and write English
College SA is a private, TVET-level college, providing quality distance learning courses. The College was established in 2007 and is registered and accredited by a number of regulatory bodies.
From inception, College SA's mission was to provide affordable distance learning to the many South Africans who could neither afford traditional tertiary education, nor meet the entry requirements of these institutions, by offering courses that did not require students to have a Matric certificate.
From 2008, College SA has grown from strength to strength, with over 8000 registered students, and has added more than 200 courses to its prospectus. These courses include both non-accredited, as well as nationally and internationally accredited courses.
At College SA, you can:
- study at a private, TVET-level college, registered and accredited by a number of regulatory bodies
- choose from a wide variety of accredited and non-accredited courses
- further your education, even if you don’t have a Matric certificate
- register for our courses all year round
- study from home (we are a distance learning college)
- receive student support from our Educational Planners
- make use of our flexible, interest-free payment options ...