Learn how to get onto Commercial Radio TODAY!Inquire Now
You will learn how to:
prepare and present news, sport or other Information,
introduce music, performance And special events on radio.
This occupation requires high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest. If you feel you have what it takes, come and participate in the course. My students who have completed this course are featured on Bok Radio, CCFM Radio, Bush Radio and Radio Goodhope.
YOU COULD BE NEXT!
REFERENCES: Fusi Nkoala – CCFM: “My native language is Sotho, so speaking English was difficult for me and coupled with presenting I really needed help. Barbara was very patient with me and accommodating (as I am studying and sometimes can’t attend class) she didn’t mind moving my class times around to meet my needs. She made me aware of my speech faults, pace and how when I am on radio I do the weirdest things – rebound at the end of a word. She really helped me achieve my goal of being a permanent radio presenter on CCFM. She is brilliant!”
Sisanda Nkoala – Bush Radio and Goodhope: “After completing my course I really wanted to get a slot on Goodhope, Barbara was so encouraging and inspiring and helped me each step of the way. She will go out of her way to help you reach your goals. She is very professional in all areas and it shows in her way of presenting the course material. She helped me reach my goal. Book a course with her today!”
SKYPE LESSONS AVAILABLE
If you have decided to become a radio presenter, this course will be ideal for you! You will learn how to prepare yourself for going onto radio and how to act whilst on air. It teaches you the ins and outs of radio presenting: compiling play lists, presenting news, weather and sports, creating scripts and generating fresh ideas to keep your audience entertained. This course will increase your knowledge and ensure that you have the necessary skills to present a successful radio show.
- A better understanding of how to present yourself over the radio.
- Create a radio show.
- Assisting a DJ with compiling and presenting everyday segments, such as news, weather and sports.
- Establish and build an on-air identity.
- Read a news bulletin effectively.
- Conduct a radio interview.
- Present and produce a package.
- How to successfully get into Radio;
- Posture, relaxation and breathing techniques;
- The history of radio in South Africa – types, stations;
- Characteristics of radio: terms, objectives, mediums and limitations;
- Modulation and getting your message across = tone;
- Articulation and Enunciation;
- Key Steps to produce a Radio programme;
- On Air Techniques when “live” on air;
- How to Generate Ideas for radio;
- Research skills;
- Interviewing skills (techniques and tips);
- Understanding the Recording equipment radio presenters use;
- Presenting a radio show: links, news etc.;
- Scripting for radio;
- Promoting yourself.
|No. of Days:||13|
|No. of Participants:||1|
Biebie Productions specialization lies in offering YOU high quality, custom designed training courses to meet all your communication needs under the umbrella of Speech, Personal Development, Corporate Workshops, Singing and Acting.
We work with clients from all industry levels within the corporate and private sector, thus providing the flexibility for training to be done in-house, in groups and/or on a one-to-one basis.
Biebie Productions facilitator: Barbara Barbieri, is passionate, highly skilled and experienced to help you achieve your goals. We pride ourselves in using innovative, effective practical methods and techniques that will change your life forever.We strive to deliver an unparalleled level of excellence in the industry by continuously refining our processes and procedures.
Biebie Productions trains winners!
“Talking and eloquence are not the same: to speak; and to speak well are two things. There is all the difference when having something to say and HOW to say something the right way.” The various courses devised (below) help you focus on: becoming a confident communicator; developing your ...